Our products are made for cleaning only, do not consume.

General instructions:

IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower. Wash with plenty of cold water. If exposed or if you feel unwell: call the NATIONAL POISON CENTRE 0800 764 766 or doctor. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. If skin irritation occurs get medical attention.

IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Give two glasses of water. Call the NATIONAL POISON CENTER 0800 764 766 or doctor.

IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Immediately Call NATIONAL POISON CENTER 0800 764 766 or doctor if you feel unwell.

IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing for 15 minutes. Visit doctor if redness persists.